Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm Back! :o)

Hollyhocks and Shadows

8"x10"
Oil on Canvas
SOLD

Hi - I haven't posted anything in a very long time because we made the move to New Mexico.
Due to all the work involved in totally changing your life I haven't been painting until recently.  To get back in the flow I'm participating in an online painting group of New Mexico artists.  Our fearless leader, Albuquerque artist Dee Sanchez, provides a picture and everyone in the group paints their version then submits a picture which Dee posts to a blog.  Its brand new, so far we've done one painting and are on our second.  This is my latest.  I'm very happy with the way it turned out - hope you like it too.

If you're interested in seeing the blog with the work of all the artists - there are 30 of us - please

No comments: