Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day from Beautiful Taos, New Mexico

Photo Taken by Chris Bundy

Didn't think I'd have Internet access while in Taos, but happily our neighbors are allowing us to piggyback on their wireless connection. Yippee! I can't believe how I go into serious depression when I can't check my email. :o) This is the little peek of Taos Mountain that we have from our house. On my monitor the picture doesn't do the sky color justice, it's a clear, rich Ultramarine Blue - hopefully you get the idea. It's bright, sunny and in the high 70s. Perfect weather in my opinion. Plus, for those who like to ski there is still lots of snow on the mountain (the back side) - some from a storm that just went through a couple of days ago.


Photo by Chris Bundy

Today was the last day of a local arts and crafts fair at the park in town. Lots of nice stuff and I didn't get through without spending some money - most notably on the crosses above made by artist Jamie Elliott.

Hope you're all having a wonderful Memorial Day and thank you, best wishes and God Bless our military men and women, past and present, wherever they are in the world.

1 comment:

Susan Carlin said...

You sound splendiferously happy, Chris. I'm glad you're there. Thanks for your sweet comment.