Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Today I Am A Daily Painter!

It's been quite awhile since I last posted on my blog.  A lot has happened in my life over the weeks and months - including my retirement from my job of nearly 30 years.  Today is the first day of my retirement! 

Since I found the Daily Painters three years ago I have wished I could commit to following their creedo of painting everyday - or nearly everyday.  Today, June 1, 2010 - I formally throw my hat into the ring and intend to do my very best to paint every single day.  Of course I know that life can get in the way, so sometimes it might not work out - I'm only human - but I am going to give it my best shot.

My hope is that on June 1, 2011 I will have close to 365 small paintings which will show a marked progression in my painting ability. 

I plan to post the results daily to document this new goal.  Wish me luck.  Here I go!  :o)

No comments: