Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Avocado Still Life

6x8 Oil on Panel

Here is a new painting that I finished today - at least I thought I was finished but now that I see the photo online I think I might need to work on those leaves a little more. Actually it looks better in person so maybe the photo is my problem. I try my best but can't seem to get good color representation from camera to computer - and because everyone has different monitors who knows how they come out. So, please keep an open mind when viewing. :o)

I'm working on a couple of other things at the moment too but they aren't far enough along to show off - hopefully I'll be able to share them soon.

1 comment:

summerland cottage said...

Oh, I'm loving this luscious painting.
It's just delicious !
Thank you for sharing your creativity...
I'll be back to view more.